3 bedroom detached house for saleWyck Hill, Stow-On-The-Wold, Gloucestershire, GL54
- An extended former Victorian lodge
- Entrance hall
- 'L' shaped sitting room with wood-burner, study and kitchen opening through to dining room
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Bedroom three with en-suite shower room on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Stable block with three loose boxes and a tack room
- Landscaped garden with views to the south over the Windrush valley
- A post and rail fenced paddock, also with access over the neighbour's drive
A CHARMING GRADE II LISTED LODGE WITH FABULOUS VIEWS.
On the Ground Floor: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility, study, inner hall and bedroom three with en-suite shower room.
On the First Floor: Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and bedroom two with en-suite bathroom.
Garden with summerhouse.
Land with stables and tack room.
Garage and off-road parking.
An extended former Victorian lodge
Welcoming entrance hall with a beautiful bay window
L shaped sitting room centred on a handsome hand carved stone fireplace with a wood-burner
Study with a door to the garden
Kitchen with integrated appliances opening through to the dining room which enjoys far reaching views
The current owners have extended Wyck Hill Lodge to add a utility room and cloakroom
Third bedroom with an en-suite shower room on the ground floor
Master bedroom with views and an en-suite shower room
Second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
Wyck Hill is approximately 2 miles south of Stow-on-the-Wold, which is a popular market town with a parish church and a good range shops and other facilities for day-to-day needs
Bourton-on-the-Water is approximately 4 miles to the south and has a similar range of shops and facilities, together with the Cotswold School
Cheltenham, Cirencester and Oxford are all within easy reach having excellent shopping facilities
There is a mainline train station at Kingham (about 5 miles) with services to London Paddington via Oxford
Double garage to the south of the lodge
Stable block with three loose boxes and a tack room, and parking area for many cars
A most fabulous landscaped garden, mainly laid to lawn with views to the south over the Windrush valley
A post and rail fenced paddock, also with access over the neighbours drive
The whole plot, including the paddock in all approximately 1.5 acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62678855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIM150211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.