3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosebery Avenue, Liverpool
Offers Over £190,000
- No chain involved in sale, an absolute must see to appreciate the accommodation on offer
- Landscaped gardens front and rear, feature decked area and spotlights to rear garden
- Modern family bathroom with white suite
- Modern fitted kitchen and extended utility room
- Three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, two reception rooms
- Extended traditional style Semi-Detached residence
***EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE - SOUGHT AFTER BRIGHTON-LE-SANDS LOCATION - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHTOUT - THREE BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - FITTED KITCHEN - EXTENDED UTILITY ROOM - MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - LANDSCAPED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR - NO CHAIN INVOLVED***
With uPVC double glazed glass panelled door with side panels and topper, stairs leading to first floor, built in storage cupboard housing meter and fusebox, under stairs storage cupboard, double radiator, laminate style flooring.
13'5" into bay x 12'11" into alcove (4.1m into bay x 3.7m into alcove)
With feature living flame coal effect gas fire, uPVC double glazed bay window, double radiator, laminate style flooring.
Rear Lounge 13' x 11'6" into alcove (4.0m x 3.5m into alcove)
With laminate style flooring, double radiator, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
8'11" x 7' (2.7m x 2.1m)
With range of matching wall and base units with rolled edged work surfaces, integrated electric oven with separate grill and four ring gas hob and chrome extractor hood over, one and a half drainer sink unit, part tiled walls, under stairs storage area, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, open archway to:-
Extended utility room
With range of matching wall and base units with rolled edged work surfaces, doors both to front and rear elevation, laminate style tiled effect flooring, two Velux skylights, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer.
With frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, doors to all first floor rooms.
14' into bay x 12'1" plus wardrobes (4.3m x 3.7m)
With fitted wardrobes to two walls with overhead storage, vanity area, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
13' into wardrobes x 11'6" (4.0m x 3.5m)
With fitted wardrobes with vanity area and mirror, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
9'1" x 6'8" (2.8m x 2.0m)
With fitted wardrobes to two walls and over head storage, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
With walled boundaries, paved patio area.
With fenced boundaries, paved patio area, fence leading to lawned area, planting borders, raised decking area, lighting, storage shed.
With lEPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.