3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestmorland Way, Newton Aycliffe
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Breakfast Room
- First Floor Landing Leading To Three Bedrooms
- Block Paved Driveway, Single Garage.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: TBC
Offers Invited Between £130,000 to £140,000 - Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home Extended To Both The Front And Rear And Features A Larger Than Average Rear Garden. Occupying A Most Convenient Location Within Walking Distance Of Town Centre Amenities. The Property Briefly Comprises;
Entrance Hall Leading To; Lounge With Feature Fire, The Kitchen Breakfast Room and Dining Room To The Rear Have Been Extended. First Floor Landing Leading To Three Bedrooms, Family Shower Room And Separate W.C. Externally To The Front Block Paved Driveway Leading To An Attached Single Garage. There Is A Larger Than Average Enclosed Garden To The Rear With Lawn Area Leading To A Selection Of Shrubs And Small Trees, Vegetable Patch, Well Established Fruit Trees And Patio Area. The Property Is Warmed By Gas Central Heating And Has Double Glazing Throughout. To Arrange Your Viewing Contact Barbara Nelson Northgate Property Consultant On 01325 327562.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62680538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7227555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.