3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThanet Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £220,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This lovely three bedroom semi-detached house must be viewed! Boasting a cloakroom, conservatory, garage and off-road parking. Located in the highly sought after area of IP4, catchment to Copleston High School and Britannia Primary School.
Situated in the East of Ipswich, in the heart of IP4, close to Ipswich Hospital and all amenities including bus routes in and out of town centre, local shops, bakery, hairdressers, pharmacy and doctors.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The porch way features two double glazed windows to the front and two small double glazed windows to the side.
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor and under stair cupboard.
Lounge 10' 11" x 13' 9" ( 3.33m x 4.19m )
The lounge features a double glazed window to the front, picture rail surround and a fire place with tiled surround and mantelpiece.
Kitchen Diner 10' 2" x 17' 7" ( 3.10m x 5.36m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Tiled splash backs and pace for fridge freezer. Built-in electric oven and built in hob with extractor fan over. Picture rail surround, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed doors into conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 14' 7" ( 2.69m x 4.45m )
The cloakroom features double glazed surround and a double glazed door to the side leading to the rear garden. Door through to downstairs cloakroom:
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of an low level w.c and wash hand basin with tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing has the access to the loft which is carpeted and bordered.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled with tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' ( 3.02m x 3.05m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear, a built-in cupboard and a picture rail surround.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 16' 8" ( 4.14m x 5.08m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' ( 2.08m x 2.44m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is open planned and paved to allow for off-road parking leading up to the garage. Enclosed by small brick wall with shingled feature and flower and shrub features.
Garage & Utility Area
The garage has an up and over door, power and light and has been extended making room for an utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, paved with pathways, vegetable patches and flowers and shrubs. Singled features, water feature, mature tree, green house and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62685245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.