3 bedroom terraced house for saleYork Street, Norwich
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000
- VICTORIAN MID-TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF THE LANDING
- TWO RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- EXTENDED AT THE FRONT
- NON-BISECTED LOW MAINTENENCE REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000. A three bedroom off landing Victorian terraced house situated at the centre of the Golden Triangle in close proximity to the city centre.
Situated on York Street this property is in the centre of the Golden Triangle with close proximity to Unthank Road which benefits with lots of amenities whilst also being a close walking distance to the city centre. Having been altered in the past the property has three bedrooms off the landing and downstairs the property has been extended at the front making the lounge a greater size. In recent years the property has been let but benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, a modern fitted kitchen and a low maintenence non-bisected rear garden. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, shower room and upstairs there are three bedrooms independently off the landing. This property should be very popular with both first time buyers and investors - Please call William H Brown at the earliest opportunity to book your viewing.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.50m max x 3.23m max )
Door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect and stripped floors.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 10' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and stripped wooden floors.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to side aspect, sink, smooth work surfaces, part-tiled splashbacks and space for oven.
W/c, wash hand basin, part-tiled splashbacks, shower cubicle, double glazed window to side aspect, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 7' 6" x 10' 1" ( 2.29m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" max x 8' max ( 2.84m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to rear apsect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" max x 5' 8" max ( 4.37m max x 1.73m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
There is a part enclosed traditional front garden while to the rear of the property there is a non-bisected rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62685251.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.