2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleJubilee Close, Isleham, Ely
Sold STC £229,000
- Exceptional semi detached bungalow
- Popular village
- Gas central heating
- Two bedrooms
- Stylish gardens
- Viewing strongly advised
Located towards the edge of this popular Cambridgeshire village this superb semi detached bungalow has been extensively updated and modernised in the last 18 months. With easy to maintain gardens to front and rear the property is a perfect retirement retreat.
This well proportioned property requires a full inspection to completely appreciate the extensive work that has gone into making it a stylish and beautifully presented home. Total modernisation has been carried out with a smart new kitchen and bathroom, new boiler, sealed unit upvc double glazing and re-landscaping to front and rear gardens.
The Accommodation Comprises
With part vaulted ceiling, inlay doormat threshold, vinyl floor covering in natural oak finish.
Living Room 13' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.58m )
With radiator, ceiling light point, TV point, window blinds.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Completely refitted with stylish range of wall, floor and drawer units with working surfaces over and concealed lighting above, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in double oven, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, ceiling recesses and spotlights, door to:
Conservatory 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Of part brick construction, french doors to rear gardens, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
With built in triple width wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
With built in triple width wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, radiator.
Which has been totally updated with a suite comprising of square ended shower/bath with mixer tap and mains shower over, vanity unit, wc with concealed cistern, ladder style radiator, vanity mirror.
To the front of the property there is a neatly tended garden which is partly laid to imitation lawn with a central path and gravel area. There is a side drive leading to a single garage which has power and light. The rear garden is an absolute delight with an extensive decked seating area, imitation lawn and raised borders with ornamental shrubs. There is a timber garden shed and side pedestrian access.
On entering Isleham from Freckenham on Beck Road, Jubilee Close can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62685260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.