4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorbury Grove, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Chain free
- Popular residential cul-de-sac
- Close to sought after schools
- Spacious family accommodation
- Well tended westerly facing rear garden
- Excellent decorative order
A chain free extended and modernised four bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached house arranged over three floors and situated in a sought after residential cul-de-sac close to both Courtland Primary School & Mill Hill County High School and within easy access of Moat Mount Open Space.
The property is offered in excellent decorative order having been modernised to a high standard and comprises a lounge, dining room open plan to a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a TV/play room, guest wc, three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room on the second floor.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, under floor heating to both bathrooms, double glazing, wood flooring, approximately 41' x 27' well tended rear garden with brick built storage shed and outside WC.
For further details or to arrange a viewing contact Ellis and Co Estate Agents on 020 8959 3281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62686184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH160178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.