3 bedroom detached house for saleRingwood, Bretton, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking and Garage
DETACHED FAMILLY HOME with THREE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM, GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewings highly recommended.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac location of SOUTH BRETTON. This DETACHED FAMILY HOME offers LARGE LOUNGE/DINER, SEPARATE KITCHEN, THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. There is AMPLE PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES, GARAGE and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, this property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Double Glazed Door To:
Stairs to the first floor and landing, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Fitted with a two piece suite co comprising wash hand basin and a WC.
Lounge 25' 6" x 10' 7" ( 7.77m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Wood laminate effect flooring, gas feature fireplace set in surround, TV point, power points, double radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side aspect. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, four ring gas hob, double oven, extractor fan, tile splashbacks and tiled flooring,, sunken spot lights, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over, vanity wash hand basin and a WC, tile splashbacks, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
To the front of the property is shrub and tree borders, laid to lawn area and a driveway providing off road parking leading to the single garage with power and light connected. To the rear of the property is a private garden and side door to leading to the front, laid to lawn with a patio area and enclosed by timber fencing, rear access to the garage, wooden door leading to the front driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62686733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.