3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark View, Thorne, Doncaster
- Guide Price £120,000-£130,000
- Lovely Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Stylish Kitchen / Diner
- Low maintenance Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- VIEWING ADVISED
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000. NOT TO BE MISSED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in a quiet cul-de sac yet an easy walk into the town centre.Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/diner,conservatory, landing, contemporary bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and low maintenance gardens.
Ideal for a variety of buyers is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Situated in a popular, sought after cul-de-sac location, within 100 metres and access toThorne Memorial Park, this property has a host of benefits including; a stylish kitchen / diner, bright lounge and contemporary bathroom. Externally the property has low maintenance gardens to the front and rear with a driveway leading down the side of the house. Thorne is excellently situated for motorway access with M18, M180 & M62 all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. The historic market town offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities, together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
PVCu double glazed entrance door with leaded panel, telephone point and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 2" max dimensions ( 4.45m x 4.01m max dimensions )
Double glazed window to the front, two wall lights and two radiators. The lounge has coving to ceiling and marble inset and hearth with granite surround to coal effect gas fire. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a half PVCu double glazed door to the rear timber conservatory. The fitted kitchen comprises; pastel blue wall and base units with black granite effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, tiled surround and stainless steel cooker hood. Radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Single glazed timber conservatory.
Stairs leading from the lobby, the landing has a double glazed window to the side, coving to ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
(including cylinder / airing cupboard.) Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Having coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
(including bulkhead to the stairwell) Front double glazed window and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, and a radiator, the bathroom comprises; Bath with shower and glass screen over, wash hand basin, W.C and tiling to three walls.
There is a gravelled front low maintenance garden offering additional off road parking if required in addition to the paved driveway leading down the side of the house to the garage.There is a small triangle of land across the road that is included in the sale.
Panelled fencing to a paved patio garden.
Detached Sectional Garage
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62686748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.