4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 Laggan Road, Newlands, G43 2SY
- Vestibule, hallway with fireplace, cloaks WC
- Main bay lounge, sitting room, dining room, study
- Large dining kitchen, boiler room, pantry, utility room
- Upstairs to 4 flexible bedrooms master en-suite
- Main house bathroom, gas central heating, floored attic
- Excellent garden grounds, driveway
- Rear garden extends to a lane with space for double garage
Set within extensive established garden grounds, this striking sandstone semi detached villa offers flexible family accommodation within seven principal apartments formed over two/three original levels. A wealth of period detailing is retained, most notably original ceiling cornice work and stained glass windows, whilst benefitting from a large dining sized kitchen, main bathroom and cloakroom wc providing ease of living on a day to day basis. Early internal inspection is absolutely imperative to appreciate the unique nature of this superb family home.
The complete accommodation extends to: entrance vestibule with delightful stained glass features, broad welcoming hallway with feature fireplace, cloakroom wc, large bay windowed lounge with period fireplace, comfortable family sitting room with fireplace and feature log burning stove, delightful dining room with double leaf French doors to gardens and useful study/home office adjacent, substantial dining sized kitchen with fitted cabinets at counter and wall level, rear passage leading to pantry, boiler room and dedicated utility room, direct access again to rear gardens. The original staircase leads through half landing to the first floor revealing three flexible double bedrooms, master with bay window to front and useful en-suite shower room. At half landing level main family bathroom and bedroom four/study can be found.
The specification includes gas central heating and security alarm system. The property affords delightful garden grounds to the front and rear. Front garden areas provide off-street parking for at least four vehicles and rear gardens are South Easterly facing, fully enclosed and surrounded by bushes and trees aiding seclusion and privacy. The garden grounds extend to the rear and lead to a lane which only services number 2 and number 4 Laggan Road. There is access to this lane and adequate space for at least a double or triple car garage subject to relevant planning consent. In summary, number 2 Laggan Road presents a rare opportunity to acquire a spacious and attractive family home in walk-in condition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SS2625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.