3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvondale Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME! A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house with accommodation including a charming living room, substantial kitchen/diner, conservatory and rear garden. An internal inspection is highly recommended!
The property is situated to the South-East of Ipswich and is convenient for local amenities such as schools, shops and supermarkets. Various transport facilities are also close to hand including local bus services, Ipswich mainline train station as well as the A12 & A14.
With obscure double glazed insets leading to:
Built in under stairs cupboard, radiator, oak flooring, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 14' 1" to bay x 11' 3" ( 4.29m to bay x 3.43m )
Double glazed square based window to the front, chimney breast with gas fire and radiator.
Two obscure double glazed windows to the side, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, low level WC, radiator, extractor, inset spotlights, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 6" x 11' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the side, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and mosaic styled tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers, two vertical radiators, inset spotlights, tiled floor (underfloor heating) and double glazed sliding doors leading to:
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear and side, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 11' 9" ( 5.23m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, further double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes housing the boiler, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Driveway to the front providing off road parking.
Further access via the front gate and side path, paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn with flower beds to the side, two wooden sheds and external tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62688314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.