Land for saleOldham Terrace, London, W3
Freehold office building for sale with vacant possession. Prior approval notice received for 10 flats. Planning permission granted for additional 6 flats. Further development potential subject to planning. Moments from amenities along Acton High Street.
Residential development opportunity:
- Freehold office building for sale with vacant possession.
- Prior approval notice received for 10 flats (2 x studios, 2 x 1 beds, 6 x 2 beds).
- Planning permission obtained for re-siting of existing windows.
- Planning application submitted and draft decision notice received for additional
6 flats (2 x 1 beds, 4 x 2 beds).
- Total proposed scheme is 16 residential flats (2 x studios, 4 x 1 beds, 10 x 2 beds) extending to 12,703 sq ft (1,180 sq m) GIA; 10,136 sq ft (941.7 sq m) NSA.
- Moments from amenities along Acton High Street (A4020).
- Acton Central Station is 0.5 miles North East (London Paddington or Euston in c. 30 minutes) and Acton Town Underground Station is 0.7 miles South West (Piccadilly and District Lines) and Acton Main Line Station is 0.9 miles North (London Paddington in c. 10 minutes).
- Site: c. 0.226 acres (0.092 ha).
The property is located within the London Borough of Ealing on Oldham Terrace which joins Acton High Street (the A4020 Uxbridge Road) to the north. The property is situated in a mainly residential location and within close proximity to a range of amenities along the Uxbridge Road.
Aton Central Station is 0.5 miles North East (London Paddington in c. 10 minutes) and Acton Town Underground Station is 0.7 miles South West (Piccadilly and District Lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSS160107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Institutional Consultancy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.