Land for saleHewer Street, London, W10
Under Offer POA
Full descriptionFreehold site for sale with vacant possession, comprising an existing mixed use building, with Sui Generis and Residential uses. Full planning consent for 16 private residential flats, with further development potential subject to planning.Within close proximity to Ladbroke Grove and Kensal Rise.
Consented residential development opportunity:
- Freehold site for sale with vacant possession.
- Existing mixed use building with Sui Generis and Residential uses.
- Planning consent for 16 private residential flats (7 x 1 beds, 9 x 2 beds) and a studio office.
- Consented scheme is 13,377 sq ft (1242.8 sq m) GIA / 11,564 sq ft (1,074.3 sq m) NSA.
- Further development potential subject to planning.
- Within close proximity to Ladbroke Grove and Kensal Rise Underground Stations.
- Site: 0.21 acres (0.083 ha)
The site is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea on the corner of Exmoor Street and Hewer Street opposite St Charles Hospital. The property is situated in a residential location close to Ladbroke
Grove, Portobello Road Market and Notting Hill.
Ladbroke Grove Underground Station (Circle, Hammersmith & City lines) is 0.6 miles to the south. Kensal Green Underground and Overground Station (Bakerloo Line and overground services to London Euston in 15 minutes and Watford in 31 minutes) is 0.9 miles to the north.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSS160125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Institutional Consultancy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.