3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrooklands Avenue, Wixams, Bedford
- 3D Walkthrough Available: www.jameskendall.co.uk/brooklands3
- Large En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Village Location
- Easy Access to A6 and A421 Western Bypass
- Astro Turf in Rear Garden
3D Walkthrough Available: www.jameskendall.co.uk/brooklands3
A modern three bedroomed end of terrace home situated on this popular new estate in the South of Bedford.
Benefits include Conservatory, artificial grass to the rear garden, single garage in a block, large En Suite to Master Bedroom and a high specification throughout.
Accommodation briefly comprises:
Three Bedrooms (En-Suite to Master)
Wixams is a modern estate situated south of Bedford and offers many amenities including a convenience store, a garden centre, children's play areas and much more.
Transportation links are favourable via the A6 Southbound less than 1/4 of a mile away which leads to the A421 Western bypass providing excellent links to both the M1/A1.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62689088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7220088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Kendall, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.