2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, St Johns Wood, London, NW8
Offers in Excess of
- Superbly Renovated
- Natural Light
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Prime Regents Park Location
- Plethora of Transport Links
- Close to Lords and Regents Park
- Walking Distance to Marylebone
A superbly re designed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment set over the 4th floor of this pioneering 70's Grade II listed, one of the first of its kind in Regents Park. The building is distinctive for its curved corners, which gives each flat a continuous, unfettered panoramic view. The property is accessed via a lift servicing all floors and benefits from a 965 year lease.
The property is superbly positioned for easy access to the many boutiques and retaurants of St Johns Wood High Street as well as the greens of Regents Park whilst the Underground Stations of both St Johns Wood (Jubilee Line) and Baker Street (Bakerloo, Hammersmith and City, Circle Line) are within a few hundred metres walking distance.
The building is looked after by an on site Porter and benefits from private parking for one car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62689667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STJ160111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, St John's Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.