2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Lodge Lane, Eastmoor, Wakefield
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached property
- UPVC and Economy 7 storage heating
- Stone built workshop, car port and excellent sized driveway with wrought iron fencing
- Convenient location within good access to hospitals, schools and Wakefield City Centre
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. Attractively presented throughout property with well stocked gardens to both front and rear. Stunning driveway to the rear leading to a car port and workshop. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this delightful home.
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. A 2 double bedroomed Semi-detached property located in a most convenient part of Wakefield. Fantastic access for local schools, hospitals, near the playing fields. The property comprises of entrance hallway, dining kitchen in a modern high gloss style, sun room, lounge, 2 double bedrooms, modernised family bathroom. The property has well stocked gardens to both front and rear that area generous in size and also a stone built workshop, car port and a long tarmacadam driveway providing parking for several vehicles, which can be secured by wrought iron fencing. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate this delightful home.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panels leading into the entrance vestibule. Storage heater, coving to ceiling, stair access to the first floor. Hardwood door with brass fixtures and glazed panels providing natural light through into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 4.29m Max x 4.37m Max )
Upvc window overlooking the gardens. Storage heater, coving and rose to ceiling, high ceiling, electric fire to the chimney breast with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point, telephone point. Half glazed door into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 17' 4" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.53m Max )
Upvc window into the sun room. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel. Upvc bow style window to the front aspect and upvc sill, upvc window to the side. Storage heater. Modern and contemporary kitchen in neutral shades and high gloss, a range of base and wall units, cornice and plinths, chrome fixtures, laminate work surface, some glazed fronted cabinets, pan drawers, built-in fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for other utilities, four ring electric hob with electric oven beneath, double chimney extractor fan with downlights, partly tiled walls, tiled floor. Understairs pantry space.
Sun Room 9' x 5' 7" ( 2.74m x 1.70m )
Tiled floor, storage heater, storage cupboard space. Solid door with obscured glazed panel provides access to the gardens.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access leading to the first floor. Open banistrail. Upvc window to the front side aspect. Loft access, storage and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' Max ( 4.32m x 3.05m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. A range of full height wardrobes combine of three doubles, matching bedside cabinets, drawers and overhead cupboards, wall lights, coving to ceiling, dado rail.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 11' 7" ( 2.87m x 3.53m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, storage heater.
Two upvc obscured glazed windows, one to the side and one to the front aspect. Low level flush w.c., p-shaped bath with a shower over, wall mounted wash basin with a mixer tap, chrome heater/towel/radiator, laminate floor, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling.
The front garden is lawned and has concrete post and wooden fenced boundaries, slate borders to the front wrought iron gate. The rear garden is a good size and has a pebbled area, dwarf wall with a paved patio terrace, lean-to outhouse/potting shed onto the workshop. Fabulous car port with a tarmacadam driveway with wrought iron fencing and gates providing ample parking for several vehicles. Further lawned garden with a selection of plants and borders and a timber framed shed.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue onto Marsh Way, bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. Take a right onto Stanley Road. Take a left just after the traffic lights onto Park Lodge Lane. The property can be identified by our for sale board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62689922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.