3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Bradwell, Braintree
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite
- Utility room
- Great location
SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in BRADWELL VILLAGE. GENEROUS ROOM SIZES, ample parking and large rear garden. Property offers downstairs cloakroom, utility room, lounge and study area. To the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS, bathroom and en-suite. Outbuilding to rear.
Wooden and glazed entrance door to front with matching side panels, stairs to first floor and wooden flooring.
Lounge 21' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 6.68m x 3.58m max )
Window to front, patio door to rear, four column radiators, wooden flooring and wall lights.
Kitchen 18' extending to 21' 10" x 15' 5" ( 5.49m extending to 6.65m x 4.70m )
Two windows to front, two windows to side and window to rear. Range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven. hob and extractor over. Spaces for fridge/freezer, and dishwasher, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Utility Room 16' 11" x 5' 11" extending to 9' 10" ( 5.16m x 1.80m extending to 3.00m )
Window to rear, worktops with cupboards under with spaces beneath for washing machine and tumble dryer. Part-tiled walls, range of eye level cupboards and open access into :-
Wooden and glazed door to rear and fully-tiled flooring.
Low-level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and radiator.
Study Area 6' 4" x 5' 9" ( 1.93m x 1.75m )
Loft hatch and doors to :-
Bedroom One 22' 5" extending to 30' 8" x 18' 4" ( 6.83m extending to 9.35m x 5.59m )
Window to front and two windows to rear, radiator and open access into :-
Window to rear, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower over, roll-top bath with ball and claw feet , part-tiled walls, radiator, shaver point and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" max x 11' ( 4.60m max x 3.35m )
Window to front, radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.20m max x 2.97m max )
Window to rear, radiator and wooden flooring.
Window to rear, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall-mounted heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and shaver point.
Open plan and laid mostly to hard standing creating off-road parking for a few vehicles. There is a lawned and shingled areas to one side and a pedestrian access gate leading to the rear garden to the other :-
Fully-enclosed by panel-fencing and hedging laid initially to a substantial paved patio stepping down to a generously sized lawn. Within the garden there are established borders, trees, plantings and some outbuildings.
Power and light connected. Divided into a workshop/office and storage unit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62689958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.