4 bedroom bungalow for saleMill Hill Drive, Shoreham-By-Sea
Sold STC £515,000
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- TWO BATHROOMS INCLUDING FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH SEA VIEWS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NORTH SHOREHAM LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
- GENEROUS ROOM SIZES
GUIDE PRICE £515,000 TO £530,000
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom chalet bungalow. The property is conveniently located nearby local shops, school, recreation grounds, public transport links and amenities and benefits from no chain.
GUIDE PRICE £515,000 TO £530,000
This beautiful semi-detached chalet bungalow in the highly sought after location of North Shoreham-By-Sea is a short distance from the popular Holmbush shopping centre and easy access to the A27 and A23.
The property benefits from four good sized bedrooms with two located on the ground floor, both with built in wardrobes and a two on the first floor.
The ground floor comprises of entrance hall leading to the generous sized lounge, kitchen with integrated appliances including the oven, hob and dishwasher and family bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower.
Walk through the lounge to the bright and spacious conservatory with access to the delightful enclosed south facing rear garden, mostly laid to lawn with decked area, perfect for outside seating and entertaining.
This four bedroom chalet bungalow benefits from off road parking, generous room sizes, a large private south facing rear garden with sea views and no chain.
Laid to lawn and shingle and shrub boarder.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 21' 11" max ( 4.37m max x 6.68m max )
Double glazed window, double glazed patio doors to conservatory, electric fireplace, wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.00m max )
Fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed rear window, door to conservatory, sink / drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cook-hood, plumbing for washing machine and fridge / freezer.
Conservatory 18' max x 19' max ( 5.49m max x 5.79m max )
Double glazed side window, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.51m max )
double glazed rear window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 11' 8" max ( 3.96m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.18m max x 3.07m max )
Located on first floor, double glazed rear window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.10m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed front window and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC.
South Facing, mostly laid to lawn, decked area, flower and shrub boarders, shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62689967.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.