2 bedroom flat for saleGoldstone Villas, Hove
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- NO CHAIN
- LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE HOVE STATION
- PERFECT BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT
Two bedroom purpose built apartment located directly opposite Hove station. This property comes with no on-going chain and would make a perfect buy-to-let investment.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this two bedroom apartment located in central Hove on Goldstone Villas. This property is positioned directly opposite Hove station so for those looking for a new buy-to-let investment this could be the perfect buy. Head south on Goldstone Villas and you will reach Blatchington Road, George Street and Church Road. These roads are full of fantastic places to shop and great places to wine and dine.
This apartment is located on the first floor and has a lift taking you up to this level. The living room is a good size open plan space; the kitchen is on one side and has been fitted with white cupboards and a new oven and hob. This room makes a superb entertaining space with plenty of space for furniture, including a table and chairs. It has a fully tiled floor and windows that look out to the station. The bathroom is a nice modern suite with a shower over bath.
The master bedroom is a very good size double room with plenty of space for bedroom furniture, fitted with wall lights and part carpeted. Bedroom two is also a good size.
There is no on-going chain with this property so it can be moved straight into.
Kitchen-Lounge-Dining Area 16' max x 15' 2" max ( 4.88m max x 4.62m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.70m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 6' max ( 3.76m max x 1.83m max )
Bathroom 8' 3" max x 5' 1" max ( 2.51m max x 1.55m max )
Total Floor Area: 624 Sq. Ft.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62691458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.