3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEnnerdale Crescent, Dewsbury
- Three Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
Three bedroom semi detached dorma bungalow comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room, two ground floor bedrooms, study, bathroom and master bedroom with en-suite. Driveway providing off street parking and gardens to front and rear.
Three Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
(L-shaped) Composite door and double glazed window to front. Two radiators, spotlights to ceiling and part laminate flooring
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.69m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Wall lights and inset gas fire with pebble effect.
Dining Area 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and integrated dishwasher. Radiator, spotlights to ceiling and tv point. Double glazed French doors to garden and double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Radiator, wall mounted boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, cupboards and double glazed window to side.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 16' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Study 6' 4" x 4' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.42m )
Radiator, power points and light.
Four piece suite comprising of: vanity his and hers wash hand basins with mixer tap and storage below, wc, double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Splash back tiling, tiled floors and two chrome heated towel radiators. Spotlights to ceiling, extractor fan and wall lights. Double glazed window to rear.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 13' 3" Max ( 4.47m x 4.04m Max )
(Restricted head height in places) Two skylights to rear, spotlights to ceiling and eaves storage.
Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc, spotlights and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking. The front garden is part flag paved and part Astro Turf. There is also an outside tap, power points and lighting.
To the rear is a decked area with lights and power points.
This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62691506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.