2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCresswell Lane, Off Kilpin Hill Lane, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13
Sold STC £72,500
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED COTTAGE
- RETAINS ORIGINAL FEATURES
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS FIRED HEATING
- EXTENSIVE CELLAR AREA
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
Offered for sale with no vendor chain is this well presented cottage property which offers a wealth of potential and has retained many original features. Having uPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system, the property could be occupied with a minimum of expense and boasts an extensive cellar area which would make ideal additional living accommodation subject any necessary consents. An early inspection is strongly encouraged to appreciate this property which would make an ideal home for the first time buyer or investor buyer alike.
Ground Floor: - Accessed via an external door into the:-
Entrance Vestibule -
Kitchen - 12'1" x 5'5" (3.68m x 1.65m) - Situated to the front of the property and having a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. A uPVC double glazed window overlooks the front of the property and there is central heating radiator.
Lounge - 15'4" x 15'8" (4.67m x 4.78m) - This good sized lounge has 2 uPVC double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, feature beams to the ceiling and useful in-built storage cupboard.
Lower Ground Floor: -
Cellar - 20'7" x 15'9" (6.27m x 4.80m) - A fantastic opportunity for a prospective purchaser to create additional living space and having a wall mounted boiler and window.
First Floor: -
Bedroom 1 - 15'10" x 7'6" (4.83m x 2.29m) - Situated to the front of the property and having 2 uPVC double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and an inbuilt storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 13'2" x 8'6" (4.01m x 2.59m) - Overlooking the rear of the property with far reaching views and having a uPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
House Bathroom - Being furnished with a 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC. The walls are partially tiled, there is a uPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Outside: - To the front of the property is a small enclosed forecourt garden area with outer walling.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62691665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26587998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Heckmondwike. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.