2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRavensthorpe Road, Thornhill Lees, Dewsbury
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Off Street Parking
- **NO CHAIN**
Offered with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom semi-detached property in the popular area of Thornhill Lees. Comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, landing, two double bedroom and bathroom. Gardens front and rear with off street parking. Viewing today!
Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
uPVC door to front, radiator and stairs to landing.
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 4.06m into bay x 3.89m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, exposed floor boards and radiator. Coving to ceiling and decorative brick built fireplace.
Dining Room 16' 3" into alcove x 8' 8" ( 4.95m into alcove x 2.64m )
Window to conservatory, wall mounted gas fire, wooden floors and radiator. Built-in pantry, coving to ceiling, doors to kitchen and conservatory.
Kitchen 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, door to dining room and part double glazed uPVC door to front. Double glazed windows to front and rear.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and fitted mirrored wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" into alcove x 9' 9" ( 2.97m into alcove x 2.97m )
Window to rear, radiator and built-in storage cupboards.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and P shaped bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and wall mounted shower over. Chrome towel radiator and tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking. The front garden is stocked with plants, trees and shrubs. Side access to rear.
To the rear the garden backs onto open fields and has a raised decked area, part lawned part Astro Turfed garden, stocked with established plants. tree and shrubs. There is also an outside tap and storage unit. Side access to front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62692844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.