3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Crescent, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £169,950
- Occupying a Generous Plot Within this Popular Established Area of Eaglescliffe
- An Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Which Has Never Previously Been Offered For Sale on
- the Open Market
- Well Positioned for Access to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools & Shopping Facilities
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Extended Dining Room with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Modern Units & Built-In Oven, Hob & Microwave Oven
- Spacious Bathroom with Three Piece Suite Including a Corner Bath
- Three Bedrooms with Two Having Built-In Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Full descriptionOccupying a Generous Plot Within this Popular Established Area of Eaglescliffe, An Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Which Has Never Previously Been Offered For Sale on the Open Market.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62693303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.