Commercial Development for saleFLATS 1 - 7, 2, HARROWSIDE WEST, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
- RESIDENTIAL FLATS INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- SET OVER FOR STOREYS
- LARGE AND/OR SPACIOUS FLATS
- FITTED KITCHENS / BALCONY VIEWS / UPVC
- IDEAL FOR OWNER OCCUPATION & RENTAL
- INCOME POTENTIAL FULLY LET: circa. £53,100 PA
Duxburys Commercial are please to offer this property for sale.
The residential flats investment property is set over 4 storeys. Two flats are located on each of the ground, first and second floors with a single flat located to the third floor. The property enjoys an outlook to the front over the gardens/grounds of the Solaris Centre and along/towards the Promenade and coastline.
The property represents a strong investment opportunity producing a rental income of approx. £53,100 per annum, when fully let.
- We are informed UPVC double glazing & gas central heating systems to each flat
- Intercom system and post boxes in entrance foyer
- Car parking to the front & communal yard to rear
- Good size or large flats, with inner hallways
- Lift to Ground, First & Second floors
- On the date of inspection there were flat that were vacant and in the need of upgrading/clearing
- We are informed that a planned schedule of works is underway
- All interested parties should view the flats themselves, by appointment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62693516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.