4 bedroom detached house for saleWirlpiece Avenue, Worcester
Sold STC £330,000
- Double garage
- Great transport and motorway links
- Off road parking and garage
- Viewing is highly advised to appreciate this home
- Four bedroom detached home
- Master bedroom with ensuite
A beautiful and spacious four bedroom detached family home situated on Wirlpiece Avenue. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs WC, master with ensuite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, off road parking, private enclosed garden and double garage. A bright and light family home with a great flow to it.
The property boasts central heating and double glazing, having brilliant features such as under cupboard lighting in the kitchen, three of the double bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The lounge has french double doors which lead out to the rear garden. The location of the property is great for commuters as it has excellent transport and motorway links.
Viewing is highly advised to appreciate this home!
Entrance hall 7'05" x 15'01"
Lounge 11'03" x 18'11"
Dining room 10'08" x 9'09"
Kitchen 11'06" x 12'06"
Utility 5'08" x 7'08"
Downstairs WC 2'10" x 6'03"
Master bedroom 10'09" x 10'00"
Ensuite 8'10" x 4'01"
Bedroom two 9'08" x 11'08"
Bedroom three 8'03" x 9'01"
Bedroom four 10'09" x 6'09"
Bathroom 4'07" x 8'10"
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.