4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Avenue, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Sold STC £169,950
- Large Garden
- 23'2" Lounge/Diner
- Popular Location
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
*Off Road Parking
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, door to built-in under-stairs storage cupboard.
3.10m x 2.70m (10'2" x 8'5") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, built-in oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed door to rear hallway, open plan to:
4.2m x 3.71m (13'7" maximum x 12'2" maximum) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
4.36m x 3.07m (14'4" x 10'1" maximum) Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
PVCu double glazed window to side, access to loft, door to built-in storage cupboard, door to:
3.95m x 3.35m (11' maximum x 12'11") PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to built-in storage cupboard.
3.33m x 3.03m (9'11" x 10'11" maximum) PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to built-in storage cupboard.
2.69m x 2.43m (8' x 8'10" maximum) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to built-in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, heated towel rail.
The front garden is mainly gravel providing off road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62693804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.