4 bedroom detached house for saleThe York, Wellington Road, Church Aston, Newport
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 Bedrooms
- NEW BUILD - Plot 26
- Within a stunning development of 4/5 Bedroom Homes at Barnfields, Church Aston
- Quality appliances and superb specification
- Downstairs W.C., Bathroom & Master En-suite
- Garage, Driveway & Utility
- Gas C.H. - energy efficient home
- Part exchange, Help to Buy & Assisted move schemes available - contact us for details
- **HELP TO BUY PRICE FROM £260,000**
The York’s stylish open plan Kitchen offers a contemporary setting for dining and socialising, with french doors providing views of the attractive rear garden.
The Living Room is ideal for unwinding and enjoying quality time together, with a bay window letting in plenty of natural light. The master suite is the largest of four generous Bedrooms, including fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. Completing the York’s balanced layout, the elegant main Bathroom is finished to the usual Galliers New Homes high standard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62693882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7280920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barker Healey Property, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.