2 bedroom house for saleAlfred Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Beautiful two bedroom end of terrace house
- Features a gorgeous period exterior
- Naturally bright open plan reception/dining room
- Ample storage on both floors with a spacious attic
- Potential for a loft conversion subject to planning
- Short walk to Buckhurst Hill Station
- Benefits from a lovely rear garden
This beautiful two bedroom, end of terrace, period house offers a superb open-plan reception/dining room, with an eat-in kitchen and two well proportioned doubles bedrooms as well as a large upstairs bathroom.
Alfred Road is a peaceful residential road situated close to a selection of local amenities, the closest underground station is Buckhurst Hill. Epping Forest is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.