3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarrow Road, NORWICH
- Hall entrance end terrace house
- Close to Train station
- Off road parking
- Characterful features
- Three reception rooms
- Potential HMO
A sizable and well presented hall entrance end terrace house located within close Proximity to Norwich Train Station and Riverside. The property enjoys characterful features, off road parking, three reception rooms and good quality fitted kitchen & bathroom.
Entrance door, radiator, high textured ceiling, ornate coving, picture rail an open through to stairwell.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' narrowing to 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.66m narrowing to 3.20m )
Double aspect room with single glazed windows to the front and side aspects, strip wood flooring, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, textured ceiling, coving and gas fireplace with tiled hearth and back boiler.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, dado rail, picture rail, fitted shelving and cupboards, textured ceiling, ornate coving and decorative ceiling rose with feature open fireplace with hearth and mantle.
Breakfast Room 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, radiator, large storage cupboard, smooth ceiling and feature brick archway through to:
Kitchen 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, inset gas hob with overhead extractor hood, electric oven and grill, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, smooth ceiling, inset spotlight tiled flooring and single glazed window and door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and feature single glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising bath with separate shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with part tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 14' 6" narrowing to 10' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.42m narrowing to 3.23m x 3.68m )
Double aspect room with windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect radiator, picture rail and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, fitted and built in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling and ornate coving.
To the front of the property there is Norfolk Red tiled path to the front door, dwarf hedging and instep lavender. There is a Small lawned garden to the side with miniature hedging with driver way parking to the rear, timber storage shed, pathway to the rear door and low maintenance gravel area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62694545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.