3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHull Road, Anlaby, Hull
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000
- Sought After Location of Anlaby
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Lovely Rear Garden with Summer House
- Large Drive Way
A fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house with office/study located in Anlaby perfect for the growing family - view now to avoid disappointment!
A lovely semi detached house in Anlaby briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the lovely large lounge/dining room then through to the fabulous kitchen. To the first floor are the three excellent sized bedrooms and office/study as well as the family bathroom. To the rear of the property is the fantastic garden which is a great size complete with a brick built summer house, pond and green house.. Overall this property offers a great family home and is in a superb location - viewings are a must!
This lovely home is situated on Hull Road in Anlaby, with views over the fields and within walking distance to the many local shops and eateries that Anlaby Village has to offer.
With double glazed door to the front and radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' into access ( 3.63m x 3.35m into access )
With double glazed window to the front and side, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, two telephone points, television point and open plan to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 11" into recess ( 4.06m x 3.02m into recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, feature fire place with gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 14' 10" ( 1.93m x 4.52m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integrated dish washer, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the rear and side.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" plus bay x 8' 1" to front of wardrobe ( 3.61m plus bay x 2.46m to front of wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted sliding wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 7' 11" ( 1.93m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Office / Study 5' 9" x 11' 9" ( 1.75m x 3.58m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and fully tiled.
Drive way to the front of the property offering ample off street parking.
Large rear garden with brick built summer house, pond, green house, patio area, shed and wc.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62694551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.