2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodfield Road, Crawley
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £290,000 - £300,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Fitted Kitchen and DINING AREA
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Rear Garden and DRIVEWAY
- Ideal Location
Well presented Two bedroom End of Terrace property with NO ONWARD CHAIN comprising of a Lounge, Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area, two DOUBLE BEDROOMS, seperate toilet and bathroom, REAR GARDEN and DRIVEWAY.
This two bedroom end of terrace property is situated in the highly sought after Woodfield Road, and we do not expect it to be on the market for long! First time buyers, home movers and investors would benefit from the central location that this property offers.
Downstairs, the lounge is a good size and offers a double glazed window to the front of the property with views onto the park opposite, spotlights and solid wood flooring throughout. Leading on from the lounge is the fitted kitchen and dining area, equipped with a one and a half bowl sink with draining area, a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, various base and eye level units, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances. Upstairs, the property offers two spacious double bedrooms which both benefit from fitted wardrobes, and a separate toilet and bathroom comprising of a basin and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The rear garden has convenient side access and is mostly laid to lawn, and the property also attains a driveway which offers parking for numerous cars.
Situated in Northgate, this property is conveniently close to local amenities such as Crawley Town Centre and Crawley Megaplex. Access to the M23 is quick and easy, and credited schools such as Three Bridges Primary School and Central Sussex College are also nearby.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.12m )
Kitchen/ Dining Area 19' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.87m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 7' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62694581.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.