2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleScott Avenue, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Semi detached bungalow
- Good size corner plot
- Two bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Electric night storage heating
This semi detached bungalow stands on a particularly good size corner plot. There is sealed double glazing and electric night storage heating, a newly fitted kitchen and a wet room.
This mature semi detached bungalow stands on a good size corner plot and offers replacement sealed unit double glazing and electric night storage heating. There is a refitted kitchen, replacement fascias and guttering and a loft area accessed via permanent stairway used as an occasional bedroom or storage. The property currently has a tenant on a rolling contract payment £650pcm, however full vacant possession can be offered.
The Accommodation Comprises
With doorway leading to stairs to first floor loft space.
Living Room 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
With night storage heater, multi fuel burner inset to fireplace.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.92m )
Refitted with range of white laminated wall, floor and drawer units with working surfaces over, tiled surrounds and concealed lighting above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, two built in storage cupboards, built in single electric oven with halogen hob over and chimney style extractor over, space and power for fridge, door to:
Dining Room 13' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.62m )
With patio doors to rear garden night storage heater, TV point, door to:
Utility/ Rear Lobby
With plumbing for washing machine, worktops, door to side.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
With built in quadruple width wardrobe with mirror fronted doors, night storage heater.
Bedroom Two ( L Shaped ) 10' 4" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.15m max x 2.39m max )
With small built in wardrobe set understairs, TV point.
With wall mounted electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, wall mounted dimplex warm air heater.
Loft Room 12' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.01m )
With restricted head height, with two built in wardrobe cupboard set into eaves, velux window/fire escape access, access to loft space.
The property stands on a wide corner plot with front garden laid mainly to lawn. To the side is a large gravelled parking area. The rear garden is well enclosed with a patio area, small lawn and timber garden shed. There is a side gate giving access to the front.
From Mildenhall Town Centre (High Street) proceed to the mini roundabout and turn left into North Terrace. Shortly after passing over the pedestrian crossing take the first turning on the right, Breckland Way proceed to the T Junction and turn left into Trinity Avenue, Scott Avenue is then on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62694584.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.