2 bedroom flat for saleChaucer Way, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £155,000
- Lounge with Private Balcony
- Good Size Separate Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- NO CHAIN..
Public Notice - We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £175,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
This contemporary style two bedroom upper floor split level maisonette features a private balcony, gas fired central heating, part upvc double glazing and is in need of some modernisation. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property is approached by a staircase to the first floor Verandah.
Upvc double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, staircase leading to first floor.
Lounge 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
Full length and full width windows and door providing access to BALCONY. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Wall and base units and work surfaces, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard recess housing gas combi boiler (not tested).
Bedroom 1 16' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.13m x 3.56m )
Full length windows to rear elevation, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in cupboard.
Refitted with a white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash basin and low level flush WC, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
A small FRONT PATIO and as previously mentioned PRIVATE BALCONY adjacent to the lounge.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62694614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.