2 bedroom mews house for saleWest Parley
Sold by Us
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- A superbly-presented and contemporary mews-style house in a sought-after location in West Parley
- Architect-designed gated development of eight mews-style houses, built to a high specification
- Two bedrooms
- Immaculate kitchen/breakfast room
- En-suite to master bedroom, and family bathroom
- South-facing rear garden with covered decked area
- Two parking spaces in electronically-gated parking area
- Security alarm, gas-fired central heating, and double-glazing
A superbly-presented and contemporary two-bedroom, two-bathroom mews-style house situated in a select gated development of eight quality mews-style homes, built to a high specification within a sought after location.
Architect designed with every attention to detail, this immaculately presented property benefits from a fitted kitchen/dining room with ample wood-block work surfaces, integrated appliances to include oven, five ring gas hob with extractor hood above, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, attractive tiled flooring, and ample space for table and chairs. The lounge enjoys an extremely pleasant outlook across the rear garden and has double French doors providing access. The ground floor cloakroom is finished in a stylish white suite and has a tiled floor.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has a good range of fitted wardrobes as well as an en-suite shower room, finished in a modern white suite with double shower cubicle. The main family bathroom is also beautifully finished in a contemporary style.
The rear garden faces a southerly aspect and offers a good degree of seclusion. There is a covered timber-decked seating area, with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn. Also included in the garden is a large and useful timber storage shed, which measures approximately 11ft x 9ft and has light and power. The garden is fully enclosed and offers a good degree of privacy.
Electric gates open into a secure parking area and the property is conveyed with two allocated parking spaces.
Further benefits include double glazing, gas-fired central heating system, and security alarm.
There is a £15 per month charge for ground maintenance and insurance; this is self-managed by the residents.
Ferndown Town Centre is located approximately 2.5 miles away, and offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities. There is a further selection of day-to-day facilities at West Parley, which is located approximately 150 metres away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: B
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62695919.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.