4 bedroom detached house for saleWestfarm Drive, Cambuslang
Under Offer £194,995
- Well presented, spacious property in Newton Grange Cambuslang
- Big lounge with bay window
- Modern kitchen with open plan dining area and utility room
- Downstairs wc
- Great sized master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 3 further good sized bedrooms, 2 with fitted storage
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Monoblock driveway and integral garage
Hello, are you looking for a spacious, well presented, 4 bedroom detached family home, in the very popular Newton Grange estate in Cambuslang?
Would you like a big, bright lounge with modern decor, wood laminate flooring and bay window?
How about a gorgeous family kitchen with light wood units, tiled splashback, stainless steel oven and hob, contrasting worktops, wood laminate flooring, open plan dining area and a great sized utility area?
What about a downstairs wc?
Would you like a gorgeous master bedroom with neutral decor, feature wall, fitted wardrobes and a partially tiled ensuite shower room?
How about 3 other good sized bedrooms, 2 of which have double fitted wardrobes?
What about a lovely, partially tiled family bathroom with wood laminate flooring, shower over the bath, glass shower screen and fitted vanity unit?
Would you like fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens with slabbed patio area?
How about a monoblocked driveway and an integral garage?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 5.44m (17'10") x 3.51m (11'6")
Kitchen / Diner 6.45m (21'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
Utility Room 2.79m (9'2") x 1.90m (6'3")
Bedroom 1 5.59m (18'4") x 3.53m (11'7")
Ensuite 2.11m (6'11") x 1.96m (6'5")
Bedroom 2 4.47m (14'8") x 2.69m (8'10")
Bedroom 3 3.71m (12'2") x 2.84m (9'4")
Bedroom 4 3.66m (12'0") x 2.69m (8'10")
Family Bathroom 2.21m (7'3") x 2.18m (7'2")
Downstairs WC 1.63m (5'4") x 1.07m (3'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62696057.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.