4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechcroft Avenue, Coombeside, New Malden
Guide Price £965,000
- COOMBESIDE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINER
- THROUGH RECEPTION
- CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS
Situated on one of "Coombeside's" highly desirable crescents close to Coombe Infants and Girls schools is this four bedroom, rare to the market, semi-detached family residence boasting large through reception room, cloakroom, fully fitted modern kitchen/diner leading on to a private rear garden.
Situated on one of "Coombeside's" highly desirable crescents close to Coombe Infants and Girls schools is this four bedroom, rare to the market, semi-detached family residence boasting large through reception room, cloakroom, fully fitted modern kitchen/diner leading on to a separate utility and store cupboard. Leading on to the first floor are three double bedrooms and a spacious three piece bathroom suite and a further separate w.c.
This family home has the potential to extend (stpp) and benefits from off-street parking for several vehicles, private secluded rear garden and within walking distance to Norbiton national rail to London Waterloo.
VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON THIS RARE TO THE MARKET FAMILY HOME.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62697215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML103567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.