3 bedroom terraced house for saleVermuyden Road, Moorends, Doncaster
Sold STC £60,000
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER? Then this could be the property for you! An internal viewing is essential CALL TODAY!
Three bedroom mid-terraced house briefly comprises; Entrance Lobby, Downstairs W.C, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and bathroom. Ideal investment purchase or first time buyer, located in Moorends, Doncaster, with good motorway access with M18, M180 & M62 all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. A viewing is highly recommended!
Having a double glazed front entrance door with leaded panel and front double glazed window. Double radiator, carpet throughout and the electric meter and consumer unit are located here. Stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to the lounge.
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a W.C.
Lounge 13' 3" x 14' 3" measured into recess ( 4.04m x 4.34m measured into recess )
With a front double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator. The lounge features; carpet throughout, telephone point and ceiling light.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 9' 1" including rear lobby ( 4.34m x 2.77m including rear lobby )
Rear double glazed window and half PVCu double glazed door to the rear garden the fitted kitchen comprises; Maple finished wall and base cupboards with roll top black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Partially tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and double radiator. The kitchen has coving to ceiling and emersion heater switch. Understairs pantry with gas meter.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.51m )
(including built in cupboard housing gas combi boiler) Double glazed window to the front, carpet throughout and double radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 3" plus door recess ( 3.28m x 2.82m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, double radiator and carpet throughout.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Front double glazed window, double radiator, carpet throughout and a walk in cupboard over stairwell.
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator the bathroom comprises; Tiling to three walls, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, W.C. and extractor fan.
The front garden has a gravelled area and paved path to the side of the house leading down the ginnel shared with No. 43 and off street parking.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing to laid to lawn garden with paved area and a paved path through the garden. Cold water garden tap is provided and a timber garden shed.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62697236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.