5 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Grange, Wembley, HA0
- Contemporary design
- Very spacious
- Newly refurbished and extended
We are proud to present this truly uniquely designed five bedroom, three bathroom house arranged over three floors. Outstanding finish in and out, brand new refurbishment and extensions. Within short walking distance of the Underground and Bakerloo line and Overground located within Zone 3.
This property is accessed through a full width paved driveway with parking for multiple cars, leading to a purpose built porch with vertical frosted windows and internal storage area, following onto a receiving hallway with modern glass and wood bannister staircase.
The developers' attention to detail is evident throughout the property. Discerning buyers will appreciate the maximum use of space and modern elegance, such as the beautiful open plan kitchen/living area with enticing lighting features and full-width self-cleaning skylight, the shower room and storage space beneath the staircase, and contemporary garden with seating area.
The property benefits from the best position on this quiet residential cul-de-sac, offering full views of the road it occupies. In addition the buyer will enjoy views of the often lit-up iconic arch of nearby Wembley Stadium from the master bedroom. The location offers excellent road links via A406 North Circular and A40 Western Avenue.
Only some of the many highlights of this property:
- Luxury distressed walnut solid wood flooring
- Full double glazing throughout
- Brand new hot water, heating, electrics and gas installations
- Bosch integrated appliances and American fridge freezer with Water and Ice dispenser, quartz worktop with breakfast bar and stools
- Full-width skylight with concealed ambient lighting in the living room.
- Contemporary walnut-effect fences, seating area with storage and LED lighting in the garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62698370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.