2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCourt Lane, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2
Sold STC £135,000
- Attractive lounge with bay window
- Extended beautifully arranged and fitted dining kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern fitted fully tiled bathroom
- Potential for first floor extension (subject to planning approval)
- Highly sought after location close to West End Golf Club
- Easy road access to surrounding amenities and local centres
Full descriptionSuperbly Renovated Semi in Large Garden Plot
Beautifully appointed mature Semi Detached Residence occupying a delightful garden setting in one of Calderdale's most popular, well established and accessible residential locations.
• Attractive lounge with bay window
• Extended beautifully arranged and fitted dining kitchen
• 2 double bedrooms
• Modern fitted fully tiled bathroom
• Potential for first floor extension (subject to planning approval)
• Highly sought after location close to West End Golf Club
• Easy road access to surrounding amenities and local centres
THE FULL ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: -
•Entrance Lobby Area
•Lounge 14'11" x 12'9"
•Kitchen and Breakfast Room 23'8" x 8'8"
•First Floor Landing Area
•Bedroom 1. - 12'9" x 10'7"
•Bedroom 2. - 10'2" x 9'10"
•Bathroom 7'2" x 5'7"
• Excellent block paved parking area to front
• Large garden enclosure to rear with lawn and patio sections
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Burnley and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the right hand stream of traffic along the Burnley road towards Hebden Bridge. Proceed to the end of the dual carriageway and at the dip in the road, immediately before the Peacock Public House turn right up Windle Royd Lane. Climb to the top of Windle Royd Lane whereupon turn right at the T-junction into Stock Lane, climb to the top of Stock Lane before turning sharp left back into Roils Head Road and immediately sharp right up Court Lane. Follow Court Lane along for a short distance until reaching the property which stands on the right hand side of the road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx1061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.