3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWindermere Crescent, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GORGEOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- ONE/TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN & UTILITY
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Well presented semi detached 3 bedroom bungalow in a popular location.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached bungalow in popular Goring. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, 15ft lounge, Fitted kitchen, Three bedrooms, bathroom. There are lawned gardens to the front and rear, private driveway and garage. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and the property is to be sold chain free.
Double Glazed front door to Entrance Hall
Single glazed with radiator.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.65m max x 3.48m max )
Front aspect double glazed with radiator, TV point, Open fire place, 2 x wall lights.
3rd Bedroom/ Dining Room 8' 8" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.64m max x 2.51m max )
Side aspect double glazed window with radiator
Kitchen 11' 9" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.58m max x 2.90m max )
2 x double glazed windows. Fitted kitchen with wall base units, sink/drainer, one half bowl, work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Electric hob. Door to rear garden.
At back of garage, light and power point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.00m max )
Front aspect, double glazed with radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.48m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed, radiator with fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window with wash hand basin, shaver point. Shower with shower cubicle in corner plot. Full tiling with radiator.
Drive way/hard with crazy paving.
Laid to lawn. Private not over looked. Side access.
Single garage, light and power to the side and rear of property. Long driveway hard stone crazy paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62699171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.