1 bedroom apartment for saleParliament Terrace, Harrogate
Sold STC £140,000
- Modern contemporary apartment
- Open plan living space
- Modern kitchen & bathroom suite
- Town centre location
- No upper chain
- EPC awaited
A modern contemporary apartment offered for sale with no upper chain ideally located in the town centre offering easy access to Harrogate's numerous shops, bars and restaurants. This stylish apartment offers open planning living with fitted kitchen, spacious double bedroom and bathroom suite.
A modern contemporary apartment offered for sale with no upper chain desirably located in the town centre offering easy access to Harrogate's numerous shops, bars and restaurants. This stylish apartment boasts an open planning living area which incorpoates a modern fitted kitchen, light and spacious lounge, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom suite.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure key-fob access, stairs to all apartments.
Apartment Entrance Hall
Mirror fronted storage cupboard, inset spot lighting, stairs leading to upper hallway, radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 20' 9" Max x 12' 8" ( 6.32m Max x 3.86m )
Three double glazed windows to front aspect, one double glazed window to side aspect, TV and telephone points, intercom system, integrated entertainment speakers, fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiled walls, integrated electric oven and electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge and space for freezer, central heating boiler and two radiators.
Bedroom 10' 4" Max x 9' 3" To wardrobe ( 3.15m Max x 2.82m To wardrobe )
Triple glazed window to side aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, TV and telephone points, integrated ceiling speakers, radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower, shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, part tiled walls, inset spot lighting, heated towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62699207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.