4 bedroom detached house for saleEllesmere Avenue, Worsley Manchester
- An Attractive Detached With Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Beautiful Modern Bathroom, En-Suite & Downstairs WC
- Front Garden, Deep Driveway & Private Rear Garden
- Integral Garage For Additional Parking / Storage
- Close To Walkden Shopping Centre / Train Station
- Popular Location
A Great Detached House With A Superior Position. We are pleased to be instructed with this modern detached which is located on a popular road close to Walkden town centre. This four bedroomed house is one of the larger style detached houses on the development and is deceptively spacious, with two reception rooms, a conservatory, a kitchen with utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor, four bedrooms, an en-suite to the master and a modern family bathroom which has been beautifully finished. Outside, the property has an ample driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leads to an integral garage. To the rear, an attractive garden which is very private. Located in the heart of Walkden, this property is well positioned for access to the A580, great public transport routes into Manchester City Centre and Bolton, walking distance to Walkdens recently improved shopping precinct which is still benefiting from huge investment. Well located for Walkden High School, Ambrose Barlow RC High School and a 24 hour Tesco Supermarket.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62702579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.