3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Brambles, Market Rasen
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Enclosed Garden with Well Stocked Borders
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Immaculate Accommodation
- Regular Running Transport Links
Situated within close proximity to the popular town of Market Rasen and approximately 13 miles North East of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Semi Detached home. The residence comprises; Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with Ensuite to the Master & Bathroom.
Situated within close proximity to the popular town of Market Rasen and approximately 13 miles North East of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Semi Detached home. The residence briefly comprises; Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with Ensuite to the Master and Bathroom. Externally possessing a laid to lawn rear Garden with well stocked borders. Surrounding the property is nearby convenience stores, eateries and transport links.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and stairs to the first floor.
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 5" x 14' 8" ( 3.48m x 4.47m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' ( 4.52m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator, door into study with stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 8' x 11' 5" ( 2.44m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.39m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
A Three Piece suite fitted with a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.50m x 4.06m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, wall mounted panel radiator and skylight window.
A rear Garden laid to lawn enclosed via timber fencing with well stocked borders. Parking for multiple vehicles to the front of the property with wooden garage ideal for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62702735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.