2 bedroom apartment for saleMasham Court, Shaw Lane
- OPEN DAY - SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER
- Private Balcony
- Double Glazed
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor Apartment
- Private Grounds
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Area
- Three Piece Suite Bathroom
- Sought After Headingley Location
- Chain Free
HALLWAY The hallway with a useful storage cupboard
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA The open plan kitchen/living area has a double glazed window facing to the rear, 2 electric radiators and access to the balcony also facing to the rear. The fitted kitchen consists of a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, cooker hood, splash backs, integrated electric oven with hob, plumbing for a washing machine and a fridge freezer.
PRIVATE BALCONY The balcony faces to the rear of the property and is private to the property.
BEDROOM ONE The double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, electric radiator and a double glazed window facing to the front of the property.
BEDROOM TWO Bedroom two consists of a fitted wardrobe, electric radiator and a double glazed window facing to the front of the property.
BATHROOM The bathroom consists of; wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over, fully tiled, electric radiator and a double glazed window facing to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62702939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101823002620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Co, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.