4 bedroom bungalow for saleCulzean Crescent, Kirkcaldy
- Quietly located in a good residential area of the town
- Well presented detached bungalow
- L-Shaped lounge/diner & modern kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, bathroom with shower & W/C
- Front and side gardens
- Garage to the rear
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this well presented detached bungalow situated within this sought after residential area to the north west of the town having Strathallan Primary School and Balwearie Secondary School catchments. Close to the A92 (Edinburgh) link road which allows easy commuting, the main shops within Fife Retail Park and a short distance to the railway station and the town centre with its varied amenities. Comprising: entrance porch, hallway, open plan lounge with dining area, modern breakfasting kitchen, wc apartment, 4 bedrooms and modern bathroom with 4 piece suite. Gas central heating and double glazing. Garden ground with mono blocked driveway with garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62703836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7206250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.