5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Shoreham Road, Hove
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- POTENTIAL FOR SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BATHROOMS
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale this impressive detached family home with potential for a self contained annex and a beautiful south facing rear garden. The accommodation set over three floors offers three reception rooms, four/five bedrooms, two bathrooms and off street parking.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale this impressive detached family home with potential for a self contained annex and a beautiful south facing rear garden.
The accommodation set over three floors offers three reception rooms, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, stairs from the entrance hall offering access to four bedrooms and a family bathroom. An attic room with kitchenette and a single storey extension which could suit a variety of uses and has been used as a florist in the past but would make an excellent granny annex or additional accommodation.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 15' 1" max ( 4.72m max x 4.60m max )
Dining Room 13' 8" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 3.81m max )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 15' 8" ( 2.82m x 4.78m )
Conservatory 18' 4" x 12' 3" ( 5.59m x 3.73m )
Sitting Room 15' 6" max x 16' 9" max ( 4.72m max x 5.11m max )
Garage 9' 1" x 16' 5" ( 2.77m x 5.00m )
Study 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Music Room 15' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.81m )
Bedroom One 16' 9" max x 14' 6" max ( 5.11m max x 4.42m max )
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 9' 4" max ( 4.62m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.58m max x 4.01m max )
Utility Room 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
Bedroom Four 5' 6" x 8' 4" ( 1.68m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62707667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.