3 bedroom house for saleRossall Promenade, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire
- Three bedroom end town house
- Currently under renovation
- Double glazing, Gas central heating
- Balcony and panoramic sea views
- Car port and a garage to the rear
- No chain involved
**OUSTANDING SEA VIEWS**
Three bedroom upside down family home currently under full renovation with the opportunity to customise the kitchen and bathroom to the purchasers desire (dependent on the purchase price). The property is situated on a highly desirable location with panoramic views of the Irish Sea to the front and the Trough of Bowland to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance porch, hallway, three bedrooms to the ground floor, bathroom and a utility room. To the first floor there is modern open living lounge and kitchen and wrap round balcony where panoramic views can be appreciated.
This property has been installed with CAT 7 high speed internet cable throughout all rooms, HDMI cable to all rooms and full remote CCTV is installed, making the property ideal for a home office with fibre optic connections throughout. No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 18'4 x 8' -
Bedroom 2 - 10' x 11'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 16' x 5'3 -
Reception 1 - 22'8 x 17'5 -
Reception 2 - 6'1 x 5' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62710136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26589900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Thornton-Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.