3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastwood Avenue, March
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 14ft Lounge
- 15ft Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- South Side of Town
*South Side of Town
*15ft Kitchen Diner
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
Stairs leading off, laminate floor, radiator.
11' 2" x 14' 0" max ( 3.40m x 4.28m ) Pvcu double glazed window to front, open fire, radiator, laminate floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room
10' 0" x 15'0" ( 3.06m max x 4.59m ) Fitted kitchen, window to rear, door to rear, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps, fitted double electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, gas fire.
Conservatory/ Family Room
11' 8" x 14' 3" ( 3.60m x 4.36m ) Brick base, UPVC construction, windows to rear, windows to side, French doors to side, door to;
Fitted with wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier and fridge freezer, Pvcu double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, loft access.
11' 2" x 9' 6" to wardrobe ( 3.41m x 2.92m to wardrobes ) Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes to one wall with mirrored sliding doors, radiator.
10' 2" x 11' 7" max ( 3.10m x 3.56m ) Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
7' 11" x 8'0" ( 2.43m x 2.44m ) Pvcu double glazed window to front, over-stairs storage.
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with independent shower over, hand wash basin, extractor fan, low level WC, radiator.
Front garden is enclosed with picket fencing with a path to the front door. Rear gardens are enclosed, patio area, further gardens are laid to grass with borders containing mature shrubs, outside WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62710178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.