2 bedroom flat for saleQueenswood Court, Kings Avenue, London, SW4
- A fabulous and extremely light top floor 1930's mansion flat
- Well proportioned accommodation spread over 1,100 sq ft
- Tastefully refurbished throughout
- An exceptionally light and impressive reception room ideal for entertaining
- Modern high specification kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Ample storage space
- Communal gardens, garage and off street parking
- Moments from the transport links at both Clapham and Brixton
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a fantastic top floor 1930's mansion flat set within its own grounds with communal gardens, off street parking and a secure private garage. This lovely flat boasts well-proportioned accommodation spread over 1,100 sq ft and benefits from a stylish neutral décor throughout. The private front door is off the communal hallway. Once inside the flat there is a larger than average central entrance hall with wooden floors which leads off to the kitchen and dining room. To the rear is a stunning and well-appointed kitchen / dining room with ample storage and built in appliances with useful utility cupboard. The rear of the property also features a high specification family bathroom, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and high ceilings. To the front is an exceptionally light and large double bedroom, benefiting from a modern en-suite shower room and large built in wardrobes. There is an impressive reception room which has high ceilings sisal flooring and a bay window. The property further benefits from double glazed windows, a high specification contemporary finish throughout and a private secure garage and off street parking. Queenswood Court is located on Kings Avenue which is a short walk from Clapham High Street and Brixton town offering a huge choice of fashionable cafes, bars, restaurants, high street shops, a cinema and leisure facilities. Clapham Common and Brixton Underground stations and Clapham High Street are just around the corner providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62712131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA140365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.