3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilton Road, Stanford-Le-Hope
Offers in Excess of
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Walking Distance To Gable Hall and Giffards Schools
- Easy Access to Mainline Rail Stations
- Extended to Rear
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Master First Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Stunning L-Shaped Kitchen/Diner
- Well Presented Lounge
- Rear Garden Backing Onto Fields
A simply fantastic three bedroom semi detached property backing onto fields, situated within walking distance of Gable Hall School & local shops. Much improved throughout including rear extension providing open living area, this property must be seen! Features include gas central heating & double glazing, entrance hallway with two ground floor bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Spacious first floor master bedroom. The open plan living area offers spacious lounge, leading to L-Shaped kitchen/diner with a stunning fitted kitchen with bi-fold doors to the rear garden. Externally the unoverlooked rear garden with lawn and patio areas backs onto fields and off road parking is on offer to front. Viewing comes highly recommended!
10' 11'' x 8' 5'' (3.32m x 2.56m)
Bedroom Three (Ground Floor)
8' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.66m x 2.34m)
First Floor Master Bedroom
20' 0'' x 13' 5'' (6.09m x 4.09m)
0' 8'' x 0' 0'' (0.20m x 0.00m)
14' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.47m x 3.30m)
19' 4'' x 19' 4'' (5.89m x 5.89m) Max (L-Shaped)
Ground Floor Bathroom
6' 5'' x 5' 4'' (1.95m x 1.62m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howgates, Stanford Le Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.